Your big screen on your pocket screen. Anywhere.
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
The paid version of the app does not show banners.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.