Train your brain with the fun & addictive memory game Remember Me! If the retro Simon Says Game brings back nostalgic memories, you shouldn't miss this one. Add a modern twist, new and varied layouts, Google Play Games Achievements & Leaderboards and serve while commuting!
- Compete and compare your score with your friends or the world through Google Play Games Leaderboards
- Earn Google Play Games Achievements
- 4 layouts: modern, horizontal, vertical, classic (=retro Simon Says)
- Inspired by Material Design from Andoid L
- 7" and 10" Tablets are fully supported
- Full HD graphics
- Landscape or Portrait mode
How to play:
For each memory game of Remember Me, a random sequence of light and sounds is generated. The sequence will be played by the computer, starting with only 1 button tap, but making it longer each time it is played. Repeat the sequence when it is your turn! One wrong tap, and it's time to... try again!
No need to wait longer, go and test your memory and compare your score with your friends or any other player! Keep on playing Simon Says and boost your brain power! It can be enjoyed by all ages, even by your kids! Give them the same childhood memory you have from retro games like Simon Says & CopyCat!
'Remember Me' is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon says game.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.