Red Gamma Tender Estimator is a powerful software tool designed to aid in the rapid compilation of both simple and complex project price estimates. Perhaps the most important feature of the program is its flexibility to enable project estimates to be prepared for almost any project type. Whether your project is inspection, maintenance, repair or construction, or if it is the provision of engineering services, design and fabrication services, research and development, hire services or manufacturing - Red Gamma Tender Estimator is suitable for preparing your project estimates. What's more, this core flexibility enables you to output the final results in a structure that makes sense to your industry, project type or request for tender format.
Red Gamma offers you a program that can be learnt in 90 minutes and provides a consistent, robust and reliable estimate with the flexibility to put together almost any type of tender with a final price breakdown that suits your individual tender. The final reports provide a consistent output for management review and approval every time - no matter who prepares the estimate.
Red Gamma Tender Estimator is designed to fill the niche area for companies who traditionally "get by" with Excel spread sheets and don't require $5,000 software packages - but do require a faster, more consistent & less error prone way to prepare a project estimate.
The overriding goal is to allow estimates to be compiled in the shortest time possible, allowing every facet of the project markups, overheads and contingency to be controlled right down to the individual record. With smart record copying and updating & use of templates you can create a large estimate in just minutes.
- Multiple project currencies with current exchanges rates automatically retrievable from the web.
- Full control of mark up, overhead and contingency for each cost item if required.
- Flexible structuring of pricing breakdown to suit each separate tender requirement.
- Ability to configure multiple templates to suit different markets, currencies, tender types and operating conditions.
- Separate shareable database for storing and retrieving historical supplier quotation data.
- Configure "standard" pricing for equipment, personnel, materials and services in a multi-tiered breakdown to accommodate any simple or complex pricing structure.
- Simple methodology to allow pricing and reporting for multiple project options.