Recording Studio Pro Plus is a multi-touch sequencer for Android devices.
Finally you can play the piano, the drums and the guitars directly on the touch screen with a very low latency, you will have the sensation of playing real instruments.
Recording Studio Pro Plus works with very low latency drivers and is compatible* only with:
1) Devices with Android Oreo.
2) Devices with Samsung Professional Audio (SAPA) technology (with Android Marshmallow 6 or Android Nougat 7).
Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro Plus makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio Pro Plus is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 32 audio and/or instrument tracks.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The instrument tracks can be recorded using the multi-touch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using an external MIDI keyboard. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fading, reverb). With Recording Studio Pro Plus' s mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be. You can import mp3 and wav audio files from your drive. Included in Recording Studio Pro Plus there is the Guitar Arpeggiator a true life realistic guitar simulator! Recording Studio Pro Plus is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
In addition to playing the guitar or bass directly on the touch screen, you can connect your real guitar directly to your device and use all effects and amplifiers in real time.
* More than 200 instruments with very high quality sounds.
* High quality effects: reverberation, echo, flanger, chorus, compressor.
* Guitar amplifiers.
* FM and additive synthesizer.
* Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
* Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
* Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out, normalize each audio recording session
* Import wav and mp3 audio files from your drive.
* Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16/8 bit stereo / mono, 44.1kHz/48.0kHz). Mp3 format.
* Virtual (right hand and left hand) guitars with bending, capo and chords.
* Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
* Stereo VU displays for each channel.
* Imports Midi files.
* Exports to Midi.
* Connects to midi devices.
* SoundFont support.
* if your device does not meet the requirements of this version, then try
Recording Studio Lite
Recording Studio Pro