Rec League Baseball helps manage a team of players and prepare for games.
- Add players to your team.
- Import players from your Contacts.
- Schedule events in your Calendar, like games or practices.
- Send a message to the whole team.
- Edit player info.
- Assign player a picture from your Photos or Camera.
- Keep track of who's playing or not playing.
- Call, email, or message a player directly.
- Select a player to set position.
- Assign player positions by dragging them onto the field.
- Select a player to see which position they are playing.
- Drag and drop players up or down to change batting order.
- Shows only active players.
- Experiment with different lineups.
- Randomly change player positions.
- Add drawing markup.
- Reset all player positions on the field.
- Undo the last player position.
- Share the game plan.
Make sure your team is prepared for game day!