Measures length and surfaces between two or more points in a three dimensions ( 3D ) environment using the latest technology of Augmented Reality ( AR ). This means, you can use it for measurement of length, height, depth, width, and area.
There is a wide variety of possibilities you can benefit from this Augmented Reality app: measure your living room, doors, frames, furniture, tv, monitors, even your own height.
Thanks to AR, you can place or tag your measurements on any object, you could move around and continue with other objects, if you want to come back, all previous data will stay where you left them (only on active sessions).
If you want to keep or save your measurements, you can keep a copy on your photos app.
Numbers given by this app are accurate, just use it following these steps:
1) Move your device from left to right. Do it until you see yellow dots.
2) Yellow dots mean that surface is recognized.
3) Place your first point using button ( + ).
4) Move camera to the second spot and place another point. (If you want to measure areas, keep adding points until you have your surface covered).
5) Now you know your needed data.
You can choose from four different units for length measurement: inches, feet, centimeters and meters.
For area, your measurements can be read in this units: square inches, square feet, square centimeters and square meters.
If you have any trouble using this app, or you want to share an idea, comment or opinion, you can contact us at: