It's a simple To-Do List with a time limit.
Tired of creating a to-do list? Are you satisfied with just creating a list?
"Real TODO" creates a task list with a time limit and makes it clear what to do now.
The registered tasks are listed in the order of close deadline.
Then, all you have to do is execute the tasks in order from the top of the list!
Expired tasks are automatically assigned to the expired list, so tasks that are never executed will not fill the to-do list. Only tasks that are always alive are listed in the to-do list.
Now concentrate on completing the task!
- Create task
- List tasks
- Set deadlines for tasks. You can change the deadline by watching a video ad.
- Reminder function: Notify when remaining time is less than 2 hours. Of course, the notification can be turned off.
- Create Handwritten note
- Expired tasks are automatically removed from the to-do list
- List completed tasks
- Sort tasks in the to-do list
- Trash function: Deleted tasks will be in the trash. You can restore from the trash or delete it permanently.