Pocket Prep is an award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the national real estate licensing exam. Create customized practice tests, view detailed answer rationales, and review your results with just a few taps!
* Academics Choice Smart Media award winner
* EdTech Digest Cool Tool award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means youre far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one youve only read about.
Take your national real estate studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers dozens of practice questions with detailed answer explanations and limited access to the Question of the Day.
Want Even More Practice?
Choose your ideal study package to gain access to our proven test bank. You'll enjoy:
- Hundreds of practice questions and detailed rationales
- Access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- All social media bonus questions
- Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Money-Back Pass Guarantee*
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has helped over six million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the apps support section at any time for a response within a few hours. *Terms and conditions apply for our Pass Guarantee. See our help center for details.