The ReadNPlay for a Bright Future Program is a Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program (HTPCP) facilitated by East Tennessee State University. The program focuses on promoting healthy eating, active living, safety, and early literacy among families and children. The free My Baby Book app uses Bright Futures guidelines to provide age-appropriate tips for keeping babies healthy and safe during the first two years of life. Families and caregivers can:
- Access and record information about their childs health and development
- Upload photos of their child and family
- Record their childs growth and see their childs growth charts
- Enhance communication between pediatric primary care clinicians and families
- Increase family awareness, engagement and empowerment for supporting the health, safety and development of their child
Funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee.
The Baby Book was initially developed through funding from an AAP Healthy Active Living Grant.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.