Note: Please see Frequently Asked Questions below before installing.
Use Ratstash to:
- Import channels, direct messages and group conversations.
- Export your messages to CSV or text inside the App.
- Leave the App running to download new conversations.
- Find what you want instantly with the powerful grep-style search tool, no more scrolling through hundreds of pages of messages.
See more at https://ratstash.app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do I have to be the workspace administrator to use this this App?
Answer: No, you don't, however you do need to either:
- Be able to sign in to your Slack account and request/generate a token here (https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens). You will definitely be able to use Ratstash if you have a token (you paste this into the App). Or;
- Install as an App to your team (https://slack.com/apps/AATHN8U86-ratstashapp). All members except guests are allowed to this. Please check your privileges in your team to confirm.
Question: How far back in message history can I export?
Answer: It depends.
- If you're on a free Slack team: Ratstash has the same history limits as what you'd experience using the Slack UI (10k limit). However, once Ratstash retrieves the history, it will be kept forever.
- If you're on a paid Slack team, you can export all history with Ratstash.