Random Selectors is a useful tool for randomly assign members, items, or anything to defined groups.
You can use it to:
- assign students to groups in class.
- assign friends to teams in a football game.
- assign colleagues to groups in a company party game.
- assign days schedule for members. For example, assigning which member will be in charge of cleaning public room in a dorm.
This app is very easy to use:
- give it a name
- add groups by tapping Add new group
- add members by tapping Add new member
- Tap green Generate button and DONE.
- If you don't happy with this arrangement, just tap "Generate" again.
You can also edit group list and member list, edit their name, delete a group or a member.
Once a selector is saved, you can use it later, just by tapping Generate button.