Rabbits are small mammals in the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world. There are eight different genera in the family classified as rabbits including the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) cottontail rabbits (genus Sylvilagus; 13 species) and the Amami rabbit (Pentalagus furnessi an endangered species on Amami ?shima, Japan). There are many other species of rabbit and these along with pikas and hares make up the order Lagomorpha. The male is called a buck and the female is a doe; a young rabbit is a kitten or kit.
Rabbit habitats include meadows woods forests grasslands deserts and wetlands. Rabbits live in groups and the best known species the European rabbit lives in underground burrows or rabbit holes. A group of burrows is called a warren.
More than half the world's rabbit population resides in North America. They are also native to southwestern Europe Southeast Asia Sumatra some islands of Japan and in parts of Africa and South America. They are not naturally found in most of Eurasia where a number of species of hares are present. Rabbits first entered South America relatively recently as part of the Great American Interchange. Much of the continent has just one species of rabbit the tapeti while most of South America's southern cone is without rabbits.
The European rabbit has been introduced to many places around the world.
rabbit wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- Aeroplane pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.