This app is a real CW QSO simulator for Amateur Radio. "599BK type QSO" and "Rubber stamp type QSO" are supported. In addition, the call sign, signal level, CW speed, etc. that occur differ for each QSO in order to achieve realism. Furthermore, the call sign and CW speed of your own station that issues CQ can be set arbitrarily.
1. Reproduction of pile-up
(Called from up to 3 stations at the same time)
2. "599BK" and "Rubber Stamp" style support.
3.RIT and CW filter functions
Band Width(300Hz/600Hz) control supported.
4.Realistic signal meter according to audio signal level.
5.Status display showing TX / RX operation.
1. Function to select the number of QSOs to communicate (5, 20)
2. QRN ON / OFF selection function
3. Function to select the call area (JA's, W / W)
4. Judgement of "RST, QRA and QTH" or "RST, QRA and WX" information.
5.Supported the ESC button for escaping from the long TX/RX.
6.Supported the Score Clear button of your Hi-Score Data.
7.Support the capture function of Hi-Score dialog.
8.Supported the QSB in the mode of "599BK" and "W/W"