Do you need to speak to a doctor? For minor health concerns, you don't have to go and wait in an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. 94% of patients are successfully treated through telemedicine.
You can trust that every healthcare provider in the network is credentialed, certified, and highly trained just as you would expect from any other provider. Providers are a team made up of medical doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners, averaging 16 years of professional experience.
Highly qualified providers will evaluate common conditions like these:
- Abrasions, bruises
- Colds, flu, and fever
- Sore throat, cough, congestion
- Allergies, hives, skin infections
- Bites and Stings
- Minor headaches, arthritic pains
- Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea
- Urinary tract infections
- Headaches, body aches
- Eye infections, conjunctivitis
How it works:
1. Download the free app and register
2. Request a visit with a care coordinator and talk to a medical provider
3. Get advice, treatment options including a prescription when medically necessary and more
4. Pick-up and pay for the prescription at a pharmacy near you
- Easy Sign-up: Download the free app on your smartphone
- Open 24/7: Getting sick is not convenient, but ROKiT Telemedicine is
- Affordable: Pay less than you would at most walk-in clinics, one $9.99/month membership covers your household* and visits are always $38/visit
- Private & Secure: We are HIPAA compliant and keep your data safe
- Quality Care: National network of credentialed, certified, and highly trained healthcare providers
- Pharmacy Savings Included: No insurance, no problem, take advantage of up to 80% savings on prescriptions with our savings card
*Monthly membership covers household including yourself, spouse, partner, and or children up to age 26
Need more information?
Visit our FAQ: https://rokittelemedicine.com/us/#FAQ
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.