Cities around the world are shaped by their built environment and constructed with the intent to change lives for the better
Each day construction professionals seek ways to access the latest cost information to keep up to date with current market trends and to assist in making informed and successful project decisions.
The Rider Levett Bucknall "RLB" Intelligence app gives users the latest location specific cost data from information gathered from RLB's global network.
The strength of RLB, the largest independent and geographically prevalent construction cost consultancy of its kind in the world, is that it has the foremost construction intelligence available to it.
RLB collects and collates current construction data and forecast trends on a global, regional, country city and sector basis
Each RLB office contributes to the global intelligence by providing current insights into local conditions and trends that impact the construction industry within that region.
The RLB Intelligence app, initially released in 2012 was the world's first global construction cost Smartphone App.
* Construction Cost Indicator - estimates of the current range of costs for key building types in local currency
* Tender Price Index - time series of construction cost inflation for selected cities and calculation of construction cost differential between two cities
* Market Sector Activity - representation of the current status of the development activity cycle for key sectors within selected cities across the globe
* Rider Levett Bucknall Publications
* Rider Levett Bucknall News
* Rider Levett Bucknall Office Locations