Verizon Connect, formerly Fleetmatics, has designed our Logbook solution for drivers and administrators to stay compliant with FMCSA ELD regulations and streamline their day to day work to stay safe on the road.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is only for use by and should only be installed by Verizon Connect customers with a Logbook login.
This app requires a Verizon Connect REVEAL vehicle tracking system account with Logbook vehicle hardware and features enabled and a valid username and password.
Not sure if are using Verizon Connect REVEAL? Contact our support team at 866-227-1100.
Not a Verizon Connect customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235
Verizon Connect REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition removes the busywork from hours of service paper processing and keeps you fully compliant with FMCSA regulations for any type of vehicle. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any one of their tractor-trailers, box trucks, buses or pick-ups with hitch trailers within their fleet.
REVEAL Logbook seamlessly tracks HOS information by getting the vehicle information through the engine, directly to the REVEAL Logbook mobile application. Real-time HOS non-driving events can also be captured in near real time, even when away from the vehicle.
Drivers log into the app and start tracking their hours of service with limited interaction required.
While REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition remains compliant without the device being connected, data plans are recommended to be able to utilize all the functionality and report data in real-time to the back-office.
Future-proof hours of service compliance
* Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
* ELD Map-21 Compliant
* Data retained for minimum period of time required by law
New features introduced to support the ELD Mandate
* Personal Use and Yard Moves special driving conditions
* Electronic signing of logs and certification workflow
* Data plan optional
- Our tracking units send HOS data from your mobile devices back to the REVEAL system when connected to Wi-Fi, personal hotspot or over cellular data connection.
- Even when Away from Vehicle, HOS tracking is stored on the app and can be updated to REVEAL.
Works with any type of vehicle
* Supports Property-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports Passenger-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports other Rule types:
- Texas, California, Canada, Short Haul and Oilfield
* Variety of fleet sizes
- Small, medium, and heavy duty vehicle compatibility
Make a stress-free transition to electronic logs, with an intuitive interface for office staff and an easy to use app for drivers
* Mobile App designed and tested for drivers
* Minimize down-time due to training and change management
* Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
* Easy set up and roll-out for drivers rulesets
Stay ahead of potential problems
* Mobile DVIR inspection report submission help you stay ahead of repairs no matter where your drivers are