Welcome to the official interactive mobile app for the Ron Clark Academy House Points System. The Ron Clark Academy House System is a dynamic, exciting, and proven way to create a positive climate and culture for students and staff. Using RCAs methods will help your school or district confidently implement processes that build character, relationships, and school spirit. Our guidelines are designed to give you a streamlined framework that can be applied to various learning environments. The RCA House Points System supports the RCA House System both work together to create a fun and healthy competitive spirit amongst the Houses. Points are collected throughout the year by each student (counting toward their overall Houses score) to help
determine the champions at the end of the year.
The Ron Clark Academy House Points mobile app is a great new tool that:
* Allows teachers and staff award points to a student or house for academic excellence, character, performance, school spirit, and much more.
* Allows parents to view a historic log of points earned by their child.
* Gives parents the option to receive SMS notifications telling them that a teacher or staff member has awarded points to their child.
* Allows staff to include a note telling the parent why the student earned the points.
* Allows parents to celebrate their childs achievements after school.
* Allows parents and staff to view a scoreboard of points earned at their perspective schools.
* Also allows parents and staff to view the national leaderboard for RCA's four Houses.