NOTE: Supports all devices running iOS 11 and later, EXCEPT the following: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPad mini 2 and 3, iPad Air 1, and, iPod Touch. Optimized for 2018 iPhone and iPads.
- Unlock the hidden power of Apple's RAW engine with easy-to-use controls. RAW Power brings to iOS the outstanding RAW processing formerly only available in Apple's Aperture professional photo application. Unique adjustments like Boost let you improve your images in ways that can't be done in any other app.
- More than an image editor, RAW Power is a full photo app letting you organize and manage your iOS Photo Library. If you use iCloud Photo Library, all changes are also synced to iCloud, where every image you take and every change you make is instantly available to every app on your iPhone or iPad.
- You can use it for more than RAWs - it's great with JPEGs too, with White Balance, Perspective, Curves, Sharpen, and other tools missing from the built-in Photos app. RAW Power also includes an innovative Depth Effect for photos shot on iPhones with a dual camera system.
- You can edit on iOS and continue editing on the Mac (or vice-versa) using the RAW Power extension for macOS.
- For more advanced editing, in-app purchases unlock "Advanced Adjustment Packs". All adjustments are free to try with no time limit.
ORGANIZATION AND DISPLAY
- View and adjust RAW images using Apple's RAW decoder. Zoom up to 800% for extremely precise adjustments.
- Organize your library: create and rename albums, delete images from albums and the library, and move images into albums via drag and drop. View hierarchy, including folders. Special "RAW Images" Smart Album.
- Display photo metadata including file name, exposure information, flash status, and location.
- Export JPEG, as well as 16-bit TIFF and PNG to Photos.app or Files.app
EDIT IN REAL-TIME
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in the iOS Photo Library and iCloud (if you use iCloud Photo Library)
- Edit on one device and continue on another, without loss of quality.
- Control over Apple's Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of Apple's RAW engine, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, Gamut Mapping and more
- Histogram with Clipping Indicators and Hot Pixels Overlay
- Batch Processing of presets, paste adjustments, and revert to original
- Space-saving design for smaller screens
- Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- Crop and Straighten, Rotate and Flip
- Luminance-oriented Sharpen
- Enhance with Definition and incredible new Lighten and Darken sliders
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- High-precision, deep color imaging engine
- Export JPEG, PNG, and TIFFs (8- and 16-bit) to Files.app
ADVANCED ADJUSTMENT PACK 1
- Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear and Lab modes, and samplers
- Depth Effect to improve photos shot with the iPhone dual camera system
- White Balance with sampler
ADVANCED ADJUSTMENT PACK 2
- Chromatic Aberration to correct lens artifacts
- Black & White
- Vignette with a controllable center point
- Compatible with hundreds of cameras, including iPhone RAW images. (list at:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208967)
- Supports DNGs (some DJI drones and a few other cameras excluded).
- Great with JPEGs and PNGs, too!
- Video Tutorials (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7l78rOzFxaHG-e5AT-MGWQ)
RAW POWER for MAC
RAW Power is also available on the Mac App Store as a Photos Extension and standalone app. 4.5 stars worldwide!
ABOUT GENTLEMEN CODERS
Gentlemen Coders was founded by a former Senior Director of Engineering at Apple. For more information, visit www.gentlemencoders.com.