R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting and line numbers
- Support different R compiler versions namely: 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Open, save, import and share R files.
- Language reference
- Access around a thousand of packages
- Install additional packages
- Customize editor
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.