Quran 13 Line is an intuitive Quran app that enables you to read in the classic 13 Line script with interactive audio and translation features. The 13 Line Quran is used by millions of sub-continent muslims across India, Pakistan, South Africa, UK, USA and around the world. Simply tap and hold on any ayah to play the recitation, memorize, bookmark or view the translation.
Some of the key features include:
- Full HD Holy Quran 13 Line Script - refined digital design!
- Classic 13 Line Quran script in book style reading experience, with an easy to use interface
- Full screen mode for immersive reading experience
- Read in color with tajweed rules or read in black and white
- Auto-rotate for portrait or landscape mode - no pixelation
NAVIGATION AND USAGE
- Bookmark pages or bookmark a specific sentence
- Jump to any page by using the "Slide to Page" feature
- Main index allow easy navigation to Juz / Surah / Ayah / Page
- Intuitive tap & hold menu
- Absolutely no Ads!
- Verse by verse audio recitations
- Memorize sections - Hifz friendly mode to repeat lines or section multiple times
- App includes audio of Abdullah Basfar
- In App purchase to gain access to more audio which includes 20+ reciters listed below:
Abdul Rahman al-Hudhaify
Abdul Rahman as-Sudais
Abdullah Basfar (Free)
Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy
(Eng + Arabic) Basfar and Walk
(English) Ibrahim Walk - Sahih International
(Mujawwad) - Husary
(Mujawwad) - Minshawi
(Urdu) - Shamshad Ali Khan
(Warsh) Yassin al-Jazairi
- The app includes Free English translation of Saheeh International
- In App purchase to gain access to more translations which includes 20+ translations listed below:
English-Saheeh International (Free)
Urdu - Jalandry (Free)
This application has been verified by our team thoroughly. Some of the verification team members include:
Maulana Mohmed Sulaiman Patel from MasjideUmar in Auckland New Zealand. MasjideUmar is the busiest masjid in New Zealand - see www.masjideumar.co.nz
Mufti Mohammed Ghiyas Mohiuddin from Madrasa Arabia Hifzul Quraan in India - see www.hifzulquraan.com
ANY FURTHER ERRORS
Please email us on email@example.com if you find any mistakes so we can rectify them.
We have used the public information from the following sources for collecting audio files, translation packs, surah naming, etc.
We dedicate this application as a means of reward for all the muslims that have passed away. We request the user of the app to make dua for the people who helped with this project.
This application is developed by Qamar Apps. The visual content in this publication is a result of digital enhancement to the original script. The entire publication is copyright protected, any unauthorized reproduction or use in any form is strictly forbidden.
Jazakallah Khair for reading the description of the application