Quote This Project is the app for Homeowners and Trades people
Home Owner / Business Owner:
Are you a homeowner looking to get work done in your home? Are you having trouble finding trades or skilled people who can actually help you get your project done when you want?
We have all experienced how hard it is to find someone you can trust with your home projects. Your entire workday or free day can be spent on trying to find that painter, gardener, electrician, deck builder, landscaper, someone to assemble your Ikea furniture, someone to clean your windows and gutters, someone to tile your bathroom and the list of projects could be endless!
Introducing the new Quote This Project App (QTP) - Helping remove the homeowners frustration on getting projects done at the best cost, in a timely fashion and without wasting countless hours searching through internet ads. Providing a stress free experience to the homeowner.
Are you a skilled trades person or a handyman looking for more jobs without spending lots of money for marketing?
Would you like to be notified when jobs come available in your community that match your skill-set?
Tired of posting your signs around the neighbourhood and paying for costly monthly ads?
Tired of throwing advertising funds in the wind with a chance of people seeing your ads?
Introducing the new Quote This Project App (QTP). Making it simple to find new jobs that match your working area, your expertise, and your schedule! Choose the jobs that you wish to work on. Simply define your skill-set & expertise and your working radius. The app will notify you once a job matches your criteria and you can connect directly with the homeowner over the app.
Download it today and start with one week free subscription.
Subscription service for Trades Profiles only (FREE for Homeowner Profiles)
- Monthly subscription options
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms and Conditions: