Heroin addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Heroin is an illegal drug, but thanks to a culture that promotes these types of drugs, it is easy to see why people end up addicted to heroin.
Quit Heroin Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit heroin, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. Use our counter to track your progress down to the second.
2. Create your own reasons to quit heroin, or use one of our scientifically based facts about quitting.
3. Change the look and feel of the app with our skins section to personalize the app to what you want.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed and stop heroin.
5. Our special panic button will help you send a text to a friend that may be able to help you and be an accountability partner.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
7. Our distractions section will help you take your mind off of heroin and introduce you to something more positive and soothing.
8. Our built in money calculator will show you how much money you have saved since quitting
9. Our motivational quotes and testimonials will ensure that you are not alone on this process to shake your heroin addiction.
10. Our built in time counter will let you know how much time you save per day since quitting.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit heroin:
1. You will improve your physical and mental health
Heroin addiction destroys the physical body. Youll feel sick all of the time, youll feel weak and youll likely spend more time curled up on the bathroom floor than anywhere else. Heroin addiction also does extensive damage to mental health. The National Institute on Drug Abuse states, Repeated heroin use changes the physical structure and physiology of the brain, creating long-term imbalances in neuronal and hormonal systems that are not easily reversed.
2. Mended relationships with your family and friends.
No one likes to be completely alone and isolated as human beings, we need to form meaningful relationships with others in order to be truly happy. Active addiction separates us from those closest to us. It ruins the relationships we used to hold near and dear, relationships with our parents, our children, our siblings and our closest friends. Quitting heroin means that youll be able to work towards healing these damaged relationships.
3. You wont have to worry about legal issues anymore.
The stress of heroin addiction takes many different forms, one of the most pervasive being ongoing legal issues. Heroin is an illicit drug, so any activity surrounding this specific chemical substance can get you in serious trouble with the law. However, many heroin addicts will start engaging in other criminal behavior in order to get more of the drug, such as theft.
4. You wont have to worry about dying anymore.
In 2017, the National Institute on Drug Abuse reported that there were a total of 70,237 drug overdose deaths in the country. This number doesnt include the thousands of men and women that died during a heroin overdose and were revived with Narcan.
5. Youll actually be able to save money and spend it on things that matter.
Heroin addiction is costly, and when youre physically addicted to a chemical substance you wont be able to successfully budget your money (no matter how hard you try). You probably wont think to yourself, Hey, I got paid today! Ill put half in savings, pay my phone bill and then spend whatever is left on some heroin.
Having an issue with heroin is not uncommon in modern society. Unfortunately heroin is a very addictive substance and can cause long term damage. Kick your heroin addiction by downloading Quit Heroin Addiction Calendar for FREE!
This app contains in app purchases.