Create quilts using over 200 quilt blocks to select from. You can then change the colors in the blocks to get the look you want.
Comes with 2 free quilts. Download is free. To activate creation is $2.99
Once activated, get started by doing the following:
1. Select "Create a Quilt" button.
2. Enter the Quilt Width in blocks and Quilt Height in blocks.
3. Select the Block Icon (third icon in the tool bar)
4. A huge selection of blocks will appear.
5. Select the blocks you want to place on your quilt.
6. Select the Color Icon (first icon in the tool bar)
7. A huge selection of colors will appear
8. Select a color and select the Fill-All icon (9th icon in the tool bar)
9. Select on the quilt the block color you want to change to the new color.
10. All the same blocks that you chose will change to the new color.
11. Have fun creating quilts.