Instantly chat with an online doctor by video or phone and have your prescriptions sent to a pharmacy of choice in minutes, for only $75 per video consultation. No hidden fees, and no insurance required. Most insurances will reimburse your visit if a claim is submitted.
Our live doctors can help you with many acute urgent care complaints for which people go the Emergency Room (ER) or Urgent Care Clinic (see below).
We can also refill your prescription(s), prescribe you new medications, issue you a doctor's note (sick note for school or work up to 3 days if medically needed), and provide you with a PrEP prescription (Truvada/HIV prophylaxis), HIV counseling and post exposure prophylaxis (PEP), all prescribed directly to your local pharmacy of choice.
- See an online doctor either right away (on-demand doctor), or book an appointment
- 7 days a week, from 8 am 10 pm California time (PST)
- 100% confidential, secure and HIPAA compliant video visit telemedicine technology
- Money-back guarantee, if we cannot help you, get your money back
- Ivy-league trained specialists: we only hire the best physicians, all US-licensed
- Cheaper than other telemedicine companies, >50 cheaper than an average E.R. visit, and more affordable than most urgent care clinics.
- Consultations by live video chat or telephone (within the app) depending on your preference
Our live doctors take care of the most common medical problems and diagnoses from the convenience of your home:
- Prescription Refills
- Common Cold
- Mild Asthma
- Flu (Influenza)
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Stomach upset
- Ear Pain and Infections
- Skin Problems and Rashes
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Bites and Stings
- Uncomplicated migraines
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Male Pattern Hair Loss
- Hypertension (Refills)
- HIV Prophylaxis
- Pink Eye
- STD Treatment
- Travel Prescriptions (e.g. Malaria Prophylaxis)
Medications we can refill: PrEP (Truvada), Synthroid (levothyroxine), Crestor (rosuvastatin), Ventolin (albuterol), Nexium (esomeprazole), Advair Diskus (fluticasone), Lyrica (pregabalin), Spiriva (tiotropium), Januvia (sitagliptin), Zofran (ondansetron), Lipitor (atorvastatin), Prinivil (lisinopril), Prisolec (omeprazole), Glucophage (metformin), Norvasc (amlodipine), Zocor (simvastatin), Lopressor (metoprolol), Cozaar (Losartan), Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix (furosemide), Neurontin (gabapentin), Prednisone, Zoloft (sertraline), Flomax (tamsulosin), Carvedilol (Coreg), Oleptro (Trazodone), Antibiotics (e.g. Amoxicillin, Keflex, Ciprofloxacin), and many more.
*Please note that we cannot prescribe high-risk prescription drugs including controlled substances, and only prescribe when it is safe to do so (e.g. no antibiotics for viral illnesses etc).
If you are unsure if we can take care of your problem, send us an email or go to our QuickMD website.