Live traffic reports and cameras for Queensland. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The December 2019 release includes a new dark mode for iOS13.
Live data from The Queensland Government:
- 175+ traffic cameras covering Queensland.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models.
- Dark Mode throughout the app (iOS13+).
- Shows current incidents, construction and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic cameras. To view the cameras on the map, press the "camera" icon on the map tab.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Queensland Government, Department of Transport and Main Roads.