QR Code Reader & Barcode PRO
QR Code Reader Barcode Scanner
QR Code Reader & Barcode Reader App Free
- QR code creation (LINE, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp, URL, Text, Email, Phone, Location, Calendar)
- Barcode Reader (Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Azte Code, UPC-A, Codabar, PDF 417, ITF, EAN-8, Code 39, ...)
Qr code scanner
History qrcode and barcode scan created
QR Code Reader & Barcode: What is PRO? We can read QR code information at high speed using special scanner.
Mobile phones are special mobile apps that read QR codes and act on the type of information encoded. For example, in the case of a URL, the browser will move to the address of the site, but in the case of text or an image, it will be displayed on the screen.
We can read various information automatically
You can put a lot of information in a small image
How to read QR code
1. Install and start the mobile phone QR Code Reader.
2. If you hit the camera to the QR code or Barcode, the code will be read automatically.
3. The information contained in the QR code or Barcode is displayed on the mobile phone image.
- Qr code and Barcode reader
- History qr code and barcode scan
- History qr code creation
- Qr code from Gallery
- Share Qr code and Barcode
- Qr code creation
- Custom Qr code
- Custom Color Qr code
You can subscribe for QR PRO Version account to unlock all features and to delete ads.
Youll unlimited Qr code and Barcode scan, unlimited Qr code creation, Custom Color Qr code, Custom Qr code for LINE, Instagram,Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp. Share Qr Code and Barcode after scan by sms, mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Social Networks and more. No Advertising.
- Subscription options are: 1-week with 3-day trial, and 1-year with 3-day trial.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week and "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.