Write Python code directly on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! This app is ideal for learning and testing code snippets!
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
- Compile and run your program
- Supports plotting and graphing
- View program output or detailed error
- Select and run chunk of codes
- Custom keyboard for easy input of frequently used characters
- Optimized for connecting with external physical/bluetooth keyboard
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, code completion and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share Python files. Supports File Sharing with iTunes Connect, AirDrop and iCloud.
- Language reference
- Support different Python compiler versions namely: 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8
- Access thousands of packages
- Install additional packages
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.