Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. The Python Developer's Handbook provides beginners with a simple introduction to the basics, and experts will find advanced details they need.
In this you will see the following things below.
* Python 3.6 Documentation
. Library Reference
. Language Reference
. Python Setup and Usage
. Python HOWTOs
. Installing Python Modules
. Distributing Python Modules
. Extending and Embedding
. Python/C API
* A Byte of Python (offline)
* Dive into Python 3 (offline)
* Dive into Python (offline)
* Python 3.6 Reference (online)
* Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3 (online)
* A Beginner's Python Tutorial (online)
You will find all this section offline without any internet connection and lean Python easily anywhere and anytime.