Welcome to the best Pyramid Solitaire for smartphones and tablets.
This new Pyramid Solitaire of MijoriSoft is the classic card game that brought him fame the Windows operating system, but now adapted for smartphones and a design created especially for the cards look good and can be handled with precision on small devices.
Play unhurried, and if you have time to finish the game, you can continue at any moment, because when you reopen the game, the game continues wherever you left off.
HOW TO PLAY:
It is played with a French deck and cards in a pyramid of 7 floors where each floor has a letter from the previous spread; the remaining letters of the left hand.
The goal is to empty the pyramid so that can only be removed by pairs or individual letters totaling 13 (noting that the 'J' is worth 11, the 'Q' is worth 12 and the 'K' is worth 13 ).
To combine letters and try to remove them from the pyramid, you have to tenenr in mind that you can only use the cards that offers the hand or who have no letter in the lower floor.
If the cards from the pyramid can not hayar any valid combination that totals 13, we can ask the hand to show us more cards.
To facilitate the resolution of the games, this version of the game provides various aids, which can be enabled or disabled depending on player preference.
- "Undo" button: Undo the last move.
- Visual Aids: Trs 15 seconds of inactivity, highlight a letter that can move.
- Movement with a click: Automatically move a card to his new position with just one click.
NOTE: The activation of any of the aid or use can be penalized through the points earned during the game.
It is possible to orient the display preferences of the player:
- Vertical View: The classic view.
- Horizontal view (landscape), in which the cards are displayed larger, greatly facilitating handling in small devices.
A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT:
The game environment can be configured to facilitate solitaire gameplay and adapt to our preferences or tastes.
- Having non-handed: Allows positioning the deck on the right or left to facilitate play both right- and left-handed.
- Change the look of the cards and the board
- Enable and disable background music and sound effects
The Pyramid solitaire game is available in six languages.
ABOUT PYRAMID OF MIJORISOFT
This Pyramid Solitaire version has been designed and created by MijoriSoft collaboration with NotyxGames
Barcelona, october 2015