Progress at your own pace and build your own daily challenges. You can casually play 4-5 levels a day for when you're in a bus or in a line. But if you are more competitive, you can set your goals much higher. You can even compete with people around the world and be the first to complete all 10,000 levels. You can check the online leaderboards after each level you complete to see where you stand in the world.
It might start easy at first. Anyone might be able to win the first 10 levels. But those are just for warm up. As you progress the levels will become extremely challenging. Then, to progress further, you will have to rethink your choices more than once. Ready for this epic challenge? Start playing now!
*** Why should I play ***
- Easy to play: Just tap on the pairs that add up to 13
- Levels are short and relaxing. Also good for 1 minute breaks.
- 10,000 winnable levels that guarantee you thousands of hours of relaxing fun;
- Advanced Hint option and Undo to help you make even better choices along the way;
- 4 different card styles to fit your preferences and for better seeing;
- 5 background styles;
- Natural animations, beautiful graphics and a very intuitive interface;
- For the more avid players, take notice: Even if you play 10 minutes a day, you will still need 3+ years to complete all levels ;) .
*** How to play ***
- The goal of the game is to clear as many boards as possible by tapping any two cards that add up to exactly 13. For example, you can tap a 10 and a 3, or an 8 and a 5. Aces count as 1, Jacks count as 11, Queens count as 12 and Kings count as 13.
- You can tap away the king with just one move. To eliminate a queen, you need to match it with an ace.
- You can match any uncovered card.
- If there are no more available matches, press "Draw" to draw cards from the deck below. You can draw the entire stack three times over.
** Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, dont leave support problems in our comments we dont check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Pyramid Epic? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: