The card game consists in clearing the board by taking a card that is one above or below than the card on the deck.
Among the 320 levels available to play, you would find several missions such as:
- Have a sequence of X number of cards.
- Obtain X points.
- Find the card-key to open the lock.
- Solve the game in X amount of time.
- Get a golden card by having a sequence of 5 cards.
- Solve 2 rounds of the game.
From level 10 you would have available a wild card, that you would be able to use any time replacing the card that you need. It's very useful for building long sequences.
Each card taken off from the board has a value of 100 points, and if it follows a sequence then its value would have 50 bonus points. This means that the longer the sequence is then more points you get.
This game is supported by ads.
If you don't like ads, please download the Pro version without ads.