Pxper can draw horizontal and vertical guides (like Adobe Photoshop does) and semitransparent images above all the windows and applications.
Open layout in any graphics editor, add some guides above it with Pxper (they will appear above all the applications and windows), then switch to browser, and check how the site fits into them. Now, switching between the browser and CSS-styles editor get a perfect layout.
Add layout image with Pxper (it will appear above all the applications and windows), and then switch to the browser and check by looking "through" the image of the layout, whether the elements of the site correspond to layout elements.
1. Save and open set of the guides and images.
2. Open guides from Adobe Photoshop files (.PSD).
3. Generate grid, horizontal and vertical guides with specified interval.
4. Measure screen fragments size.
5. Move and remove guides and images one by one or all together.
6. Show or hide guides, images and toolbar.
7. Save and restore toolbar state.
8. Magnifying glass.
What's new in version 0.9.3
ReleaseApril 10, 2015
Date AddedApril 10, 2015
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP