Simoco's Push is an LMR over the internet and group talk Smartphone app for Enterprise and Government domains. It adds to your Apple iOS device the functionality of a cost-effective, secure and real-time Push to Talk over Cellular device, group text and Multimedia (Images) messaging device and location tracker. Our Radio over Phone and Push to Talk iPhone and iPad apps work at all places wherever there is wireless broadband network connection provision including PTT over Wi-Fi, 3G and LTE and when its Push app server has been implemented in the Internet Cloud or physical Customer premises.
The Push is a Smartphone Walkie-Talkie app and provides senior management, emergency services, operational, security, logistics and administrative staff with access to advanced instant group communication and information. This is made possible by integrating the Push app's PTT over UMTS/HSPA, 4G cellular and Wi-Fi with DMR networks to deliver seamless instant PTT communication, group messaging and location tracking.
Push two-way radio app can also be used even if a DMR network is not integrated using AIS Gateway with the Push server. In this case, the devices in use in the network will only be Smartphones. Push server will still be required to serve the app.
Due to being available on Apple iOS platform, there is extensive range of Apple end-user devices that are available and can be aligned to the user's work requirements.
The Push instant talk Smartphone PTT app features are given below:
- Private calls, group calls and emergency group calls
- Priority and Call Pre-emption: In-call pre-emption, user over group, group over group and advanced multi-level priority based pre-emption
- Supports system-wide radio/device IDs
- Encrypted PTT voice
- Initiate and Receive Calls with flip closed
- Group and User presence
- User and Group management via Web based and Handset user interface
- Priority broadcast calling
- Eight group types and user created custom group types
- Multi-way talk groups support 250 users per call
- Broadcast groups support 60,000 users per call
- Instant 1-to-Many calling
- Guaranteed network isolation
- Late join on group calls
- Encrypted Text & Multimedia (Image) Messaging
- Live GPS Location Tracking & Mapping
- Flexible secure server hosting options including Cloud (Amazon Web Services) or premises hosted (customer premises)
- Enterprise administration via web interface
- Carrier Enhanced QoS PTT options*
Simoco DMR System Features (when integrated with Push):
- Scalable from one site to hundreds of sites having no single point of failure
- AIS (DMR) radio network interoperability
- Full ETSI DMR compliant with no proprietary extensions
- Supports Tier III Mobile, Portable and Data/RTU Modems
- AIS interfaced console for AVL applications
- Network management software
* Where offered by the relevant carrier
1. The Push Smartphone PTT Radio app may use your location even when it is not open and it may decrease the device battery life.
2. The Push PoC app requires activation and a username and password are required.
Please contact Simoco Customer Service for new/trial accounts by email (email@example.com), Phone (UK: 08717 411 050 / International: +44 1332 375 500) or Web Form from this page: https://www.simocowirelesssolutions.com/contact/
There are a number of Simoco DMR products that can be integrated with Push app. To know more about Simoco DMR products, please visit:
To read about Push-to-Talk over Cellular, please visit: