Control all stages of your procurement process to better manage budgets and cost. Specify exactly what people can spend and what they can see. Set approval's based on a specific user, or departmental budget.
1. Access from anywhere: Purchase Control lives in the cloud. This means your team can access it from anywhere, at any time from on any browser. The system is managed, so you will not need to install anything, or worry about backups or updates.
2. Easy to use: Using Purchase Control is easy. Just read our client testimonials to find out. This means you can roll it out quickly, and get-buy-in from your team. You will be controlling expenditure in next to no time.
3. Fits your workflow: The Purchase Control process matches your work-flow. Your team can quickly make orders, 'mark-off' items, with minimal effort or disruption. In many cases it will match what people are already doing "on the job".
4. Reconcile with ease: Make sure what you received is what you are paying for. This is quick and easy to do, and an important step in controlling your expenditure. You can also control where goods are delivered, this cuts down the potential of theft, or to ensure the receipt of critical items.
5. Return on Investment: All these features mean ROI using Purchase Control is quick. You will not only save money, from the control of expenditure, but also through gaining efficiencies in the process.
Core system features:
Create, forward and approve purchase orders.
Full or partial goods inwards reconciliation.
Vendor invoice reconciliation - Multiple user authorization of purchase orders.
Attach, upload and manage documents relating to purchase orders and invoices.
Powerful search functionality with export to Excel feature.
Full audit trail for purchase orders and invoices.
Revision tracking on changes to purchase orders.
Customizable budget limits for users and departments.
Supports multiple companies.
Create different user roles with comprehensive user security
E mail alerts
Accessible from any major web browser
Creates revisions of edited purchase orders to track document changes
Optional real time Twitter feed