Enjoy Publishers Weekly magazine in a format that is as mobile as you are!
Publishers Weekly is the international news platform of book publishing and bookselling. Founded in 1872 and published continuously since then, the weekly magazine boasts more than 500,000 Twitter followers; publishes eight e-newsletters; monthly PW Select , three blogs; and a robust Web site that reached more than 8.5 million unique visitors last year. The magazine has also launched a mobile edition, digital editions and apps. Each year, Publishers Weekly reviews nearly 9,000 books, as well as e-books, apps and audiobooks, in addition to featuring author interviews and news and analysis about the world of publishing.
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite articles.
- Share your comments with other readers.
New issues will be available for download weekly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.