A Windows Security Scanner. PsyberScan looks for hazards that exist on your PC. It doesn't find viruses on your PC, but finds security gaps that may lead to your PC being infected by a virus. PsyberScan is a great educational tool to help you better understand basic computer security.
Running a scan takes about three minutes and provides a security report for the following areas:
1) The risk level of your data.
2) Risky websites you have visited that may have infected your PC with a virus.
3) Good security controls you already use.
4) Important and critical security controls you should consider enabling.
5) Your risk and statistic scores compared to world averages.
6) A historical graph of your scan scores.
What's new in version 1.0.7
Try PysberScan for free for 60 days.
ReleaseMarch 15, 2013
Date AddedMarch 15, 2013
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP