1. Over 175 ideas and increasing.
2. 10 different categories of application ideas. (Numbers, Text, Networking, Enterprise Applications, Threading, Web, Files, Databases, Graphics and Multimedia, and Games).
3. Three difficulty levels of ideas to cater for different proficiency levels.
4. Bookmark ideas you want to work on.
5. Mark an idea's progress as Undecided, In progress or Completed.
6. Add a note to an idea.
7. Comment on an idea.
8. Push notifications when new ideas are available.
9. Submit programming ideas to be included in the app with credit to you.
1. Internet: To be able to automatically download new ideas from the server.
Please note that this is not an IDE neither is it a programming tutorial application. Also it does not provide solutions or hints on how to implement the ideas featured in it, that is all up to you.
Made with in Kotlin. You can browse the source code at https://github.com/mclintprojects/ideabag2. For iOS users, you can browse the web app at https://ideabag2.netlify.com