This app is for Prof Rayce Rollins Temple University courses in Digital Analytics and Reporting and Digital Media and Advertising. The app is required for registered students.
We are very excited to present to you, instead of an outdated textbook printed on dead trees, all the course content, multi-media, and course quizzes in this native app for iPhone and iPad. You can create a personalized account within the app and sign in to access your account product codes.
1. You will have all the course material with you in your smartphone, laptop and on the go. Your product codes and user activity and notes will sync across all the devices you sign into. No kidding.
2. Yes, we said notes. You will finally be able to integrate your note-taking directly with the course content on an item by item level. You can take text notes, highlight content and make a note of it, and record audio notes. These notes will sync with your user account and will be available on all your devices. That highlighter can go back to Staples, that was easy.
3. The iOS app will give you offline access to content and your notes and sync once you go back online.
4. Questions and answers will automatically be tracked for scoring and you can see how your peers answered after you make your own selection. No need to peek!
5. New course content will sync auto-magically! Your professor is very fly and on the fly will be able to upload new course content, edit existing content, and check in on your work.
6. The course content will be accessible until three months after the end of the semester, and then you will be able to export all your notes to yourself. Thats the beauty of digital.
7. You will have discounted opportunity as the first Temple students using this course app platform and welcomed to give influential feedback for future course apps. Be part of our revolution!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to helping you study and ace your course!