ProductWise bridges the gap between the product safety registration process and recall or safety alert communications for baby and children's products. The app helps to alleviate the burden of this often time-consuming, but important, process by offering registration and notifications all in one place and under one personalized profile for each user. This makes it easier for parents and caregivers to keep their families safe and healthy.
ProductWise also offers category opt-ins. If you don't have specific products you want to register but are interested in monitoring a category of products (i.e. car seats) for recalls or safety alerts, you can do just that!
Key features include:
1) Search for products using either a barcode scanner or manually enter keywords
2) Create a personalized list by adding or removing products
3) The ability to opt-in to 13 different categories of baby and children's products
4) An informative "Home" screen that displays the number of individual products you have registered by adding them to your list, the number of categories you chose to opt-in to, and the number of recall notifications relevant to you
5) Under "My List" users can toggle between the products they have registered or the categories
6) Transparency about the status of each product, where an "Active" status indicates that the product has been recalled or issued a safety alert and a "Safe" status indicates that it has not been recalled or issued a safety alert
Using the ProductWise app will help you be proactive about monitoring the safety of everyday products that you and your young children use, and to be informed when a serious issue arises that ultimately requires an alert or recall being issued.