Stop prying eyes with this free app.
-Prying eyes are stopped with this free app.
-Patterns are displayed on your screen, making it harder for strangers to view.
-No need to spend money on a physical privacy filter that you need to apply to your screen.
-This is a free screen filter app.
-A unique free screen filter app that can also be used along with the blue light reduction filter.
Screen filter with varied patterns.
-Filters with cool patterns and cute patterns to be used as privacy guards.
-Choose your favorite pattern out of an extensive list to be used as a view guard.
Easy to use.
-No difficult settings. Just start the app and set the strength of the filter.
-The filter settings can be quickly changed from the notification area.
-The privacy view guard can be used by simply installing the app.
Longer battery life with a lightweight app.
-This screen filter app provides extended battery lengths better than other apps by keeping processor usage to a minimum.
-Operates more smoothly than other apps by not using the processor other than when the filter is set.
-Using only the minimum processing to place the filter over the display allows exceptionally smooth operation.
App that provides peace of mind.
-The app uses the minimum permissions necessary, allowing you to use it without worry.
-This app uses access permissions for the following reasons.
- Display over other apps.
Used to display the filter on top of all other elements on your screen.
- App information (On app startup)
Used to display the filter upon startup.
- Network communication
Used to display commercials in the free version.
The paid app with no restrictions or ads is available here.
Title display over the filter is completely disabled.
Ads can be completely removed.
The shortcut to the home screen can be used.
* When installing the app from website other than the Play Store, such as the Amazon Appstore, activating the screen filter results in the install button in the Android agreement not needing to be pressed. At that time, open the notification area and tap the screen filter app to deactivate the privacy filter.
* When performing a screen capture to take a screen shot, the filter will also be included in the screen capture. Deactivate the screen filter when taking screen shots.
* When using this along with other screen privacy apps or apps such as Buelight Filter that adjust the screen brightness, the screen may become too dark, causing a hindrance to smartphone operation. Make sure to uninstall other privacy apps.
* This app is funded by the commercials shown in the free version and by the sales of the paid version. We ask for your understanding and cooperation regarding the advertisements shown in the free version.