Prescription Drugs MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam - PTCE Exam (or PTCB Exam) is a computer-based exam administered at Pearson VUE test centers nationwide. PTCE scores are used to determine whether individuals have demonstrated the knowledge necessary to practice as pharmacy technicians.
The PTCE assesses knowledge critical to pharmacy technician practice organized into nine knowledge domains.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
This applications just is an excellent tool for self study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.