1. Backup: Fool proof backup rotation
Extended security requires backup rotation. In case rotation is not performed by the user, backup now runs on any of
the designated tapes. As a result the current backup is always available.
2. Backup and Archive: Restore selection
The restore selection offers the option to collect multiple directories and files for a single restore process in a floating window.
3. Archive: Metadata import
Selected metadata can be imported automatically by a script while archiving.
4. GUI: Improved usability and information in the browser interface
The job monitor now displays information about levels of backup and synchronize jobs. Storage administration is simplified by listing mounted volumes and logged-in users in the file picker..
5. Storage management: New job log for volumes
All job operations can now be viewed for each volume separately..
6. Backup2Go: Automatic software update for workstations
After PresSTORE has been updated on the sever, workstations will be updated automatically.
7. Backup2Go: Network filter
The new network filter allows for single workstations or groups to be backed up only when within a selected network.
8. Backup2Go: Display of used disk space
The workstation list now displays used disk space per workstation
9. Volume management: Using barcode as volume name
PresSTORE can now automatically use tape barcodes as volume names for labeling.