The Precept Bible is based on the understanding of the scripture in Isaiah 28:9-10 where it clearly states how scriptures will be taught in the last days. The children of the promise would have forgotten their heritage and identity and all the history that they ought to have known.
They would now require some extensive hand-holding as they are taken from passage to passage, and the understanding of each line of scripture is ellucidated and taught to them precept upon precept.
This bible contains numerous precepts for stepwise unlocking of the understanding of scripture through the hidden keys provided. Scripture interpretes scripture as its author intended, and you get the contextual revelation of the text.
You have made the right choice to be taught scripture by scripture itself, and your commitment to learning precepts through this app will be invaluably helpful to your repentance and journey in truth. Create your sermon outline and connect the dots. Once you grasp the concept here, you can also help others by submitting precepts you have found, or even making comments about existing precepts that the creators of the app can consider. Thanks in advance.
START LEARNING PRECEPTS NOW!
- Start by reading the verses and passages related to each precept;
- Get the understanding of the precept by reading the cross-linked verses;
- You begin to see the consistency in scripture when you realise that certain words and phrases maintain specific meaning in all the verses they appear in;
- Connect the dots and you begin to see the bigger picture of what the bible is really revealing.
MORE FEATURES WITH EACH UPDATE
- Easy navigation for chapters and verses;
- Quickly check up on precepts listed under a verse, and link to cross-linked verses;
- Adjust font sizes for accessibility;
- Use the contact form to send us messages and what you've discovered;
- Join our mailing list and get updates about our occasional updates and learning aids;
Join us on social media and share the gospel to wake up the lost sheep!
Share this app with friends and family and be part of their awakening.