Praxis 1 MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
The exam is now exclusively computer-based, unless there are special needs. With the exception of essays that are written during the Writing exam, all questions are multiple choice. Calculators are provided on the computer.
The Core Exam and the PPST are broken down into three separate subjects: reading, math and writing. The reading and math tests each include 56 questions to be answered in 85 minutes. The writing test is separated into two sections. The first writing section includes 40 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 40 minutes. The essay section includes two essay topics to be completed in 60 minutes.
Test takers have the option to complete each test separately in two-hour segments on different days, or to complete the entire Praxis Core Exam or PPST at once in a four-and-a-half hour block with a 15 minute break offered midway through.
The questions cover the following topics:
Reading - Literal comprehension and critical and inferential comprehension
Math - Basic operations, algebra, geometry, measurement, data analysis and probability
Writing - Grammar, mechanics and structure, revision in context and research skills.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name or trademark.