The Practopus mobile app, for teachers and their students, is designed to keep music students motivated to practice and connected with their teacher.
The app includes...
- A timer to time practice sessions and earn points (called clams)
- An option for teachers to require parent verification of practice sessions via PIN
- Additional tasks assigned by the student's teacher, including recording
- Detailed practice tracking and task history
- A store where teachers can offer students rewards to "purchase" with their practice points, plus Avatars.
Important Note: All specific content on the app, including the tasks and rewards (except Avatars), is created by teachers.