PowerPac 7 Plus for iPad is based on Spearhead Software's flagship program PowerPac and is designed to assist the user of AS/NZS3008.2017 & AS/NZS3000:2018 for both Australia and New Zealand.
PowerPac 7 Plus for iPad takes all of the calculations from the base PowerPac 7 App and adds Maximum Demand Calculations
PowerPac 7 Plus for iPad is designed to reflect the complex mathematical functions described in these Standards allowing the user to do Calculations quickly, easily and accurately whilst mobile
PowerPac 7 Plus for iPad incorporates tables directly from AS/NZS3008.2017 & AS/NZS3000:2018 from Standards Australia/New Zealand.
No longer will the user have to carry a laptop onsite to check whether a current Cable Size complies with Load, Volt Drop or Earth Fault Loop Impedance or to do a new Cable calculation based on Load, Volt Drop and Earth Fault Loop Impedance or to do a new Maximum Demand calculation
PowerPac 7 Plus for iPad contains the following Calculations, Features & Checks:
- Cable Sizing Calculations
- Volt Drop Calculations
- Earth Fault Loop Impedance Calculations
- Type C Breaker Selection**
- Cable Derating Selection**
- Automatic Cable Derating**
- Cable Selection & Locking**
- Maximum Demand**
Any Calculation Warnings will be displayed in Red to assist the user in identifying potential issues with the calculation.
**Additional Features available with in App purchase or Spearhead account
These include but not limited to:
- Cable run length above 50m
- Load above 50 amps
- Use of Watts, Kilowatts and Horsepower
- Ability to select range of protective devices
- All cable Insulation and Configuration from AS3008
- Detailed Cable and Installation derating options
- Report generation
- Ability to send calculations that can be opened in PowerPac 7 Windows or Mac
- Cable Locking
- Maximum Demand
Please give feedback on the App or contact us by email for assistance.
View our Terms of Service on our website: http://spearhead.com.au/about-us/app-store-software-licence-agreement