The app is a complete free handbook of Electric Power System & Analysis which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for electrical engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 90 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to development of Modern power system
2. Introduction to Modern power system
3. Basic Structure of a Power System
4. Series Parameters of Transmission Lines
5. Line Resistance
6. Inductance of a Straight Conductor
7. Internal Inductance
8. External Inductance
9. Inductance of a Single-phase Line
10. Inductance of Three-Phase Lines with Symmetrical Spacing
11. Inductance of Three-Phase Lines with Asymmetrical Spacing
12. Transposed Line
13. Composite Conductors
14. Inductance of Conductor
15. Bundled Conductor
16. Shunt parameters of Transmission Lines
17. Capacitance of a Straight Conductor
18. Capacitance of a 1- transmission line
19. Capacitance of a Three Phase line with equilateral spacing
20. Capacitance of three phase unsymmetrical space transmission line
21. Capacitance of a double circuit line
22. Effect of Earth on Capacitance of Transmission Line
23. Synchronous Machine Model
24. Transformer Model
25. Balanced Operation of a Three Phase Circuit
26. Per Unit Representation
27. Network Admittance and impedance matrices
28. Formation of Bus Admittance Matrix
29. Node Elimination by matrix partitioning
30. Node Elimination by Kron Reduction
31. Inclusion of line charging capacitor
32. Elements of the bus impedance and admittance matrices
33. Modification of Bus Impedance Matrix
34. Adding a new bus to the reference bus
35. Adding a new bus to an existing bus through an impedance
36. Adding Impedance between two Existing Buses.
37. Direct Determination of Zbus Matrix
38. Thevenin Impedance and Zbus Matrix
39. Transmission Line Models
40. ABCD Parameters
41. Short Transmission Line
42. Medium transmission Line
43. Equivalent - Representation of a long line
44. Nominal T Representation
45. Characterization of a long lossless line
46. Voltage and Current Characteristics of an SMIB System
47. Mid Point Voltage and Current of Loaded Lines
48. Power in lossless line
49. Economic Operation Of Power System
50. Economic Distribution of Loads between the Units of a Plant
51. Generating limit
52. Economic sharing of loads between different plants
53. Automatic Generation Control
54. Load Frequency Control
55. Coordination between LFC And Economic Dispatch
56. Load Flow Studies
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Power System Analysis is part of electrical engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities