This Android application is designed to work with the F407 and F607 Chauvin-Arnoux power harmonics clamps and the AEMC Instruments models 407 & 607, this gives you the remote clamp's screen and keyboard.
We can then:
- view the measurements in real time,
- recover the stored files of recorded data,
- export them in ICP, Excel or CSV format,
- view the trend curves on the screen.
These are features available on the power clamp instrument.
We have added new features:
- Real-time recording of several parameters simultaneously (AC and DC, etc.),
- Real-time display of all the harmonics at the same time.
This app works with clamps firmware 2.06 and higher. Contact your local representative if upgrade is needed.