The app is a complete free handbook of Power Electronics or Switch Mode Power Conversion which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Electrical engineering, energy, power electronics programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 72 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction of Power Switching Devices-Characteristics
2. Ideal Switches
3. Real Switches
4. Practical Power Switching Devices
6. Thyristor or Silicon Controlled Rectier (SCR)
7. Switching Characteristics of the SCR
8. Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT)
9. Switching Characteristics of the Transistor
10. MOS Field Effect Transistor(MOSFET)
11. Gate Turn-off Thyristor (GTO)
12. Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
13. Switching Characteristics of the IGBT
14. Integrated Gate Commutated Thyristor (IGCT)
15. Thermal Design of Power Switching Devices
16. Intelligent Power Modules (IPM)
17. Introduction to Reactive Elements in Power Electronic Systems
19. Design of Inductor
20. Design of Transformer
21. Capacitors for Power Electronic Application
22. Types of Capacitors
23. Base Drive Circuits for BJT
24. Snubber Circuits for Power Switching Devices
25. Introduction to DC-TO-DC Converter
26. Simple DC to DC Converter
27. Switched Mode Power Converters
28. More Versatile Power Converters
29. Discontinuous Mode of Operation in dc to dc Converters
30. Isolated dc to dc Converters