Portland International Airport (IATA: PDX, ICAO: KPDX, FAA LID: PDX) is within Portland's city limits just south of the Columbia River in Multnomah County, 6 miles (10 kilometers) by air and 12 mi (19 km) by highway northeast of downtown Portland. Portland International Airport has direct flights and connections to most major airports throughout the United States, and non-stop international flights to Canada, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. The airport is a hub for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.
This app provides in-depth information for PDX airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Save your hotel trips and rental car trips. Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Portland.
- Emergency Numbers : Added emergency numbers for United States.